Thursday, November 12, 2009

So What Do You Know...


OK so I'm not a writer
OK so I'm not a fighter
OK so I'm not a smart man
But what I do know is...




That my family loves me

That work is hard
Love is a verb
That seeking Him first will do the trick
To stay away from Lucifer's pick
Love your father and mother
And respect your elders...



Life gets hard and to the weary

There is no rest and that...



Jesus died for us

To save us
To make us his own
His love is everlasting
And He's sitting on his throne...



So give praise to the one, the maker of us all

No matter the gender
No matter how tall
No matter how big you are
Or how much you think you know Him
He knows you ALL...




So give praise to the one, who made you in His image

Cuz you know...
your not made out of spinach



For all the things you may know

or are still learning...
Give your all for the one
For the one who is still living...



So what do you know...

2 Comments:

Blogger W S Mustain said...

woooooo hoooooo!!!!!! Hardy

November 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger John said...

Nice...! I think, however, that you must stop saying you are "not a writer." You are a writer and a good one at that.

November 13, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home